Jatiluwih is surrounded by cool atmosphere because it is located in the height of 700 meters above sea level. Besides its nature potency, Jatiluwih is also saving the cultural potency, The Jatiluwih as a nature tourist destination in Bali which has been recognized since Dutch colonial build the Security Headquarter and until now the local residents conceives with the Dutch Tangs. Indonesian government has assigned the Jatiluwih to be a Tourist Destination Village because of this potency. Angseri Hot Springs nestled between lush rice paddies and small streams, precisely in Banjar Munduk Lumbang, Angseri Village. Previously used only as a traditional bathhouse by the local people, now transformed into a comfortable bathing area with pools and hot springs, and 5 private bathing area. Batukaru temple is one of the biggest Hindu Temples in Bali (Sad Kahyangan) with Catur Lokapala Temple and Padma Bhuwana Temple status. It is set in the plateau area with lush tropical rain forest surround it. It is situated in the peaceful area which is far from the local resident that is ideally for worship. There are some temple building spread out through the tranquility of rain forest and the big mountain of Batukaru as a back drop.
- Departure in the morning time
- Bird watching, on the spectacular rice field of Jatiluwih ( heritage by UNESCO)
- Enjoy day away from noise and busy of the city
- Natural hot spring in slope of bamboo jungle
- Batukaru rain forest temple, Quite place good for meditations
- The Royal family temple of Mengwi
- Excellent for value and fabulous tour
- Snack, entrance ticket and beverage included
- Awesome Trips
What You Can Expect
In the morning, our guide will pick you up for a morning walking through the jatiluih rice field. . It is situated in the peaceful area which is far from the local resident that is ideally for worship. There are some temple building spread out through the tranquility of rain forest and the big mountain of Batukaru as a back drop. Next heading to the hidden hot spring angseri village walk on the bamboo jungle prepare your change clothing for swimming
• Car with full air conditioner
• English or Japanese speaking driver
• Petrol, Entrance ticket, Parking fees and government tax included
• Hotel pickup and drop off
• this tour is private only you and your companion in our car
. Mineral water and snack
• Gratuities (optional)
• Food and alcohol/drinks
• Admission fee, Donation, Meals and other personal expenses is not included.
Schedule and Pricing
Tour departs from all major hotels in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud.
• 08.00am -08.30am
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
7 hours (approx.)