Bali Day Tour of sunrise watch at Jatiluwih – This tour will let you experience three great natural wonders in Bali island of the Gods – the sunrise watch in mt Agung and Mount Batur, the majestic rice field of spectacular Village of Jatiluwih rice terrace and the amazing Gitgit Waterfall. If you don’t have much time for explore Bali, this is definitely the one you have to try. In addition, you would be able to see Mount Agung at 06.00 am.
Price : USD 55/person (min 2 person)
- Personalized Bali experience by madeholidays team
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Amazing view sunrise mt Batur
- Heritage Jatiluwih rice terrace by UNESCO
- The biggest Bali waterfall with nature location
- Best place to swimming with pure mountain waterfall
- Ulun Danu/Beratan temple
- Fantastic adventure
- 100% recommenced
What You Can Expect
In this exciting tour, you will experience a lot of things: river, bird, spiders, coffee and cloves trees, cocoa trees, narrow paddy field ledges, steep slopes up and downhill, muddy and slippery tributaries especially during rainy season, spectacular rice terrace of Jatiluwih with world heritage UNESCO protected, therefore a great pair of trekking shoes with great grip is highly recommended!
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
- Lunch, one Bottle of water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- All car full air-conditioned
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Duration : 9 hours (approx)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)